Lava Two-way Earring
Colour Silver & Gold, Textured Stone finish & High Polished, Logo Engraved
• Seen as Sculptural Hook Earring with Box Lifting Back
• Stackable, as Chain Lock Single Earring
• Nickel tested
Size and measurements
Small- EU48: 48mm in Circumference, JP 8/ US 4.5
Medium- EU50: 50mm in Circumference, JP 10/ US 5.25
Large- EU54: 54mm in Circumference, JP 14/ US 6.75
To keep your jewellery in best condition and enjoy it longer we recommend:
• Store each piece individually to avoid scratching.
• Remove them before applying sanitiser, makeup, perfume, hair and skin products.
• Avoid contact with water and chemicals.
• Remove before bathing or showering.
• Clean occasionally by gently wiping preferably with ‘Le Mandorle silver polish cloth’ or another clean, dry and soft cloth
• Recycled, Acid-free, FSC paper are used in all of our branding materials such as: paper, cards and jewellery box packaging.
• Our plantable envelop is biodegradable eco-paper with post-consumer and post-industrial paper waste that is embedded with a mixture of Black-eyed Susan seeds & Sesame seeds.
• Each of our jewellery comes with a unbleached linen pouch. Linen is one of the most biodegradable fabric, comes in Its natural ecru colour when unbleached. It is strong, naturally moth resistant and made from flax plant fibres, to protect your jewllery.
• Our paper bag is resuable and machine-washable. A vegan friendly alternative of leather and fabric that is lightweight and washable. You can plant our evvelope inside our bag.
All orders are custom packaged with special care to ensure the quality and safety of your purchase. Unless specified otherwise, all orders are shipped via DHL/SF EXPRESS. We are happy to assist our customers with such shipping arrangements prior to purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries. Le Mandorle is not responsible for any duties, taxes, or other fees that may be assessed on international shipments.
All orders are subject to production and fulfilment lead times before they ship. Each piece is estimated to ship within the ship window specified on its respective product page, and all ship windows are measured from the next business day after an order is placed. Please note that certain pieces may have different ship windows, and all ship windows specified are estimates only. While we aim to ship your order within the stated ship windows, the actual time to ship your order may be longer or shorter depending on production capabilities and other conditions. If you wish to check on the status of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
|3-5 business days|
Korea/ Japan /China
7-10 business days
Europe / UK/ US
14-18 business days
Le Mandorle will accept, for return or exchange, items that are in new condition, unaltered and free of damages by the customer. Items cannot be returned or exchanged 7 days from the receipt of the original order. Items must be returned with all the cards or other items attached and in their original packaging.
All sales item will be final and non-refundable, including gift cards.
If you have any questions about any piece before making a purchase, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly address any questions or concerns you may have.
In the event you receive an item that you believe is damaged or defective, we require that you email us within 48 hours of receiving the item and include your name, proof of purchase, a description of the issue, and photos of the item. We reserve the right to deny any request for return, exchange, or repair.
If you purchased a Le Mandorle piece from another retailer, please consult that retailer’s applicable policies. We are not responsible for items purchased from other retailers.
Sustainability starts with responsible sourcings - every precious metals, packaging and branding materials have been carefully produced and selected to maintain an ultra-low carbon impact and with a second usage purpose.
Recycled, Acid-free, FSC paper are used in all of our branding materials such as: paper, cards and jewellery box packaging.
Our plantable envelop is biodegradable eco-paper with post-consumer and post-industrial paper waste that is embedded with a mixture of Black-eyed Susan seeds & Sesame seeds.
UNBLEACHED LINEN POUCH
Linen is one of the most biodegradable fabric, comes in Its natural ecru colour when unbleached. It is strong, naturally moth resistant and made from flax plant fibres, to protect your jewllery.
MACHINE WASHABLE PAPER BAG
Our paper bag is resuable and machine-washable. A vegan friendly alternative of leather and fabric that is lightweight and washable. You can plant our evvelope inside our bag.
More for you
Sustainable Wearable Sculptures.