At LE MANDORLE, we take pride in creating high-quality jewellery pieces made of 925 sterling silver and 18 carat gold plating. To ensure that your jewellery lasts for a long time, we recommend following these simple care instructions:
- Store each piece of jewellery individually to avoid scratching.
- Keep them in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Remove your jewellery before applying sanitiser, makeup, perfume, hair and skin products.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery while doing strenuous activities or sleeping.
Water and Chemicals:
- Avoid contact with water and chemicals, including chlorine, bleach, and other cleaning products.
- Remove your jewellery before bathing, swimming or showering.
- Clean your jewellery occasionally by gently wiping it with a ‘Le Mandorle silver polish cloth’ or another clean, dry and soft cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive materials or chemicals to clean your jewellery.
Please note that all silver material will gradually lose its shine but they can be easily polished with a silver cloth. The lifetime of your jewellery highly depends on its storage, usage, and wearer. Your skin's PH level and your skin type can both affect the longevity of your jewellery. With proper care, your LE MANDORLE jewellery can be enjoyed for years to come.
Sustainable Wearable Sculptures.